Genome Center, University of California, Davis,
451 Health Sciences Dr., Davis CA 95616-8816, USA
Tel./Fax. : +1 (530) 754-8977
- protein structure prediction, analysis and classification
- evaluation of protein models
- assessment of methods for template-based modeling, free modeling, refinement, data-assisted modeling, quaternary structure modeling
- validation of cryo-EM models
- assessment of model accuracy assessment methods
- prediction and assessment of inter-residue contacts
- assessment of disorder prediction methods
- identification of gene regulation mechanisms
- detection of protein function from sequence
- prediction of enzyme-ligand interactions
Cryo-EM model validation recommendations based on outcomes of the 2019 EMDataResource challenge.
Nature Methods. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1038/s41592-020-01051-w
Lawson CL, Kryshtafovych A, ..., Chiu W.
Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP) - round XIII.
Proteins. 2019; 87(12):1011-1020
Kryshtafovych A, Schwede T, ..., Moult J.
Cryo-electron microscopy targets in CASP13: overview and evaluation results.
Proteins. 2019; 87(12):1128-1140
Kryshtafovych A, Malhotra S, ..., Topf M.
Evaluation system and web infrastructure for the second cryo-EM model challenge.
J Struct Biol. 2018; 204(1):96-108
Kryshtafovych A, Adams PD, Lawson CL, Chiu W.
Assessment of model accuracy estimations in CASP12.
Proteins. 2018; 86(S1):345-360
Kryshtafovych A, Monastyrskyy B, ..., Tramontano A
Evaluation of the template-based modeling in CASP12.
Proteins. 2018; 86(S1):321-334.
Kryshtafovych A, Monastyrskyy B, ..., Tramontano A.
New encouraging developments in contact prediction: Assessment of the CASP11 results.
Proteins. 2015; Published online: doi: 10.1002/prot.24943. PMID: 26474083
Monastyrskyy B, D'Andrea D, ..., Kryshtafovych A
Evaluation of disorder predictions in CASP9
Proteins. 2011; 79(S10):107-118
Monastyrskyy B, Fidelis K, ..., Kryshtafovych A
Protein structure prediction and model quality assessment
Drug Discov Today. 2009 Apr; 14(7-8):386-393.
Kryshtafovych A, Fidelis K.
Discovering regulatory binding-site modules using rule-based learning
Genome Res. 2005 Jun;15(6):856-66. PMID: 15930496
Hvidsten TR, Wilczynski B, Kryshtafovych A, ..., Fidelis K
A novel approach to fold recognition using sequence-derived properties from sets of structurally similar local fragments of proteins
Bioinformatics. 2003 Oct;19 Suppl 2:ii81-91.
Hvidsten TR, Kryshtafovych A, Komorowski J, Fidelis K